Update of Address Card

Whenever you move to a new place, you are legally obliged to report it to the Immigration Office within 3 workdays

Apply here

Here, you can access the online application platform developed by the Immigration office!

Guide for online application

We have prepared a comprehensive guide for you to use throughout the renewal procedure!


The Immigration Office developed an online platform for processing your application and hence you can now simply upload your documents to enterhungary.gov.hu. The platform will ask multiple questions and we have assembled a guide for you to use! You will need to prepare the documents listed below:

    • Scanned images of ALL pages of your passport
    • Scanned image of both sides of your residence permit card
    • A filled-in accommodation reporting form,
      • You can pick a blank one in the Stipendium Hungaricum Student Office in R10, fill it in and get it signed by your accommodator (dormitory or landlord).
      • You can download it from here and you can access a guide on how to fill it here.
    • Proof of your address:
      • If you live in a dorm: get a certificate from your dorm that they provide you with accommodation,
      • If you live in an apartment: your rental agreement.