What sort of health insurance do you have?
Until you get a TAJ card, you can get this alternative by signing a contract in the Stipendium Hungaricum Student Office on the ground floor of building R. However, dentistry is not included!
Other private insurance
We probably cannot help with it, as it was not arranged through us. Please read through your contract to find out the terms and conditions of what is covered and how!
General tips for a healthy stay in Budapest
- Dress appropriately for all weather conditions. You can easily catch a cold if you do not pay attention to it!
- Wash your hands regularly, especially after the use of public transport.
- Spend plenty of time outside and exercise regularly.
- Consume plenty of fruit and veg, follow a balanced diet.
- Don’t worry if you catch a cold, it is completely natural. Before visiting a doctor, try home remedies, such as warm tea with honey and lemon, cough syrups, and throat lozenges.
- Always follow doctors’ instructions and take the prescribed medicine in the recommended quantities!
If you have any questions please check the FAQ or contact us using the form below! We aim to provide answers as detailed as possible, which can take some time. Please be patient, we cannot respond instantaneously.