Immigration Office matters

Depending on where you are from, you have strict deadlines to register at the Immigration Office. Here is how to do it.

New students

If you ever lived in Hungary before, you should follow these steps. Start your residence permit renewal procedure at least 2 months before expiry.

Transfer students and renewal

Whenever you move to a different place, you have to report it to the Immigration Office within 3 workdays after your move!

Address card update and application

In case your Residence Permit is lost or stolen, you will have to report it to the police and apply for a new one at the Immigration Office.

Lost residence permit

Contact us

If you have any questions please check theĀ FAQ or contact us using the form below! We aim to provide answers as detailed as possible, which can take some time. Please be patient; we cannot respond immediately.

12 + 4 =