What doctor do you need? (TAJ card holders ONLY!)

You can get treatment ONLY with a valid (not expired!!!) TAJ card. If it’s about to expire, please come and renew it (click here for more info). Bear in mind that you might have to renew your residence permit first!

GP (Family doctor)

Your first contact in practically all medical cases


Whenever you have a more complicated medical condition, you need to see a specialist. However, they require a referral from your GP most of the time.


If you have mouth/teeth-related problems, you should visit a dentist!

Contact us

If you have any questions please check the FAQ or contact us using the form below! We aim to provide answers as detailed as possible, which can take some time. Please be patient, we cannot respond instantaneously.

11 + 9 =