Dear Students, 

We have collected you some basic information about what to do in case you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, you have been in contact with an infected person, or you have been tested positive for COVID-19. 

If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or you have been in contact with an infected person, the most important thing to do is starting a home-quarantine. (The most common symptoms are: Fever or chills, Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fatigue, Muscle or body aches, HeadacheNew loss of taste or smellSore throatCongestion or runny noseNausea or vomitingDiarrhea) 

If you have started experiencing any of these symptoms, or you have met someone infected, do not leave your apartment and avoid any social contact with your flatmates. Please send an email to the MedHelp Team at: with the following personal information: 

  • Full name: 
  • Mother’s maiden name: 
  • Address (which is on your address card): 
  • Date of birth: 
  • Place of birth: 
  • Nationality: 
  • TAJ number: 
  • Expiration date of TAJ card: 
  • Phone number: 
  • Have you contacted any COVID-19 positive person or have you been experiencing any symptoms? 
  • Description of your symptoms in detail: 

The MedHelp Team will contact your General Practitioner (GP) who can order tests free of charge. Do not worry if you do not have a TAJ card or Address Card yet. Since there is on ongoing pandemic, the GP’s are required to treat you for free in case of COVID-19. You will most likely be quarantined for at least 10 days, after which you will be tested. In case of a negative test you can leave the quarantine with the permission of the GP. 

If you were tested positive in a laboratory (either Semmelweis or private ones), the lab will send your results to the Public Health Department (PHD) of you district. When the PHD receives your information, they will call you, and let you know what to do. Please write an email to with your personal information in this case as well. We can help to translating the PHD decisions for you. You also have to fill out the E088 request on Neptun, to let the University know about your situation. 

Kind regards, 

IMT MedHelp